Margarita Vocational Training Center is an Association recognized as a "Special Charity Association” by the decision No. 1395/23-5-1978 (Government Gazette 539/B/17-6-1978) of the Minister of Social Services. It has been operating since 1979 under the Decision of the Minister of Social Services (protocol number C4B/2186/1979).
Margarita has been licensed as a Day Care Center and Rehabilitation Center for People with Disabilities with the decision No. 9523/2008 of the Prefecture of Athens.
It has been certified as a Social Care Association registered in the National Non-Profit Social Care Registry - number 9111FAT1109803000100.
Margarita has also been licensed as a Lifelong Learning Center Type II with No. 1 DA/9906/a/2018 decision of the EOPPEP.
Margarita aiming at providing high quality services to its beneficiaries is a member or/and founding member of the following associations:
- Founding member of the Greek Network of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (THE NET)
- Founding member of the Association of Bodies Supporting People with Intellectual Disability “MELEDONI”
- Member of the Hellenic Union of Supported Employment – El.Et.Yp.E.
- Member of the European Association for Service providers for Persons with Disabilities “EASPD”
- Member of European Network of Cultural Centres (ENCC)
- Member of The Federation of European Social Employers